Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Happy Spring!










































Wow, I am not good at updating! I have discovered Facebook and it can be a little addicting. It is a great way to keep in touch with people but can take up a lot of time. I can not believe spring is here already. Some days feel like it and then we will get a blast of winter to remind us not to get too comfortable. The kid's spring break came and went--so early this year. We didn't go on a vacation. We are saving that for the summer. We managed to stay busy everyday. The big thing we did was go to the Ft. Worth zoo. It was..how should I put it..a ZOO!! It was soooo crowded. We made a mental note never to go during spring break again. But the kids loved it anyway.






































I know I posted that one picture twice but I don't know how to remove the other one so enjoy it twice :)


















The highlight of Curt's week had to be his first Dallas Mavericks game! He went with John and they had floor seats! Both "boys" were so excited.





















No comments:

Post a Comment

You are visitor

Web Counters

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom with 3 children: Curt 10, Emma 8, and Colin 4. I substitute teach at their elementary school. I have a degree in elementary education and I would love to have a teaching job when Colin starts Kindergarten in the fall of 2009. I have been married since May 25, 1996 to John who is a General Manager for Dave and Buster's in Dallas.