Sunday, June 14, 2009

My "Baby" is Five































Wow, I can't believe it has almost been a month since I updated my blog! I really think I stink at this. But since school is finally out I think I will be better at updating. Summer has started out with a bang as usual. We have managed to stay busy everyday. Oh, there have been the occasionally "I'm bored" but the rule at our house is if they are bored they can do summer homework (worksheets to review from the year). How quickly they find something to do!









We started the summer with Colin's birthday. We had the family party at the grandparents house with the cousins; Vincent and Gracie. We went to Grammy and Grampy's neighborhood water park (which is huge!!) I would have taken pictures of that but I forgot to bring my camera to the water park. It is really great to take all the kids to because it has something for all the ages--a splash park, sand area for the little ones and large slides for big kids (Curt loves these). Then today we had Colin's friend's party at a place called Peter Piper Pizza. He had his friends from pre-school there. It was fun to watch his first party with friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are visitor

Web Counters

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom with 3 children: Curt 10, Emma 8, and Colin 4. I substitute teach at their elementary school. I have a degree in elementary education and I would love to have a teaching job when Colin starts Kindergarten in the fall of 2009. I have been married since May 25, 1996 to John who is a General Manager for Dave and Buster's in Dallas.