Monday, February 23, 2009

Catch Up




















Sorry It has been so long since I last posted. As my friend Nichole said "I have fallen off the blogging wagon!" Life with 3 kids is never stress free but I need to learn to take some time to reflect and this will be a great way to do that. This will just be a catch up of what's been going on. I have been subbing still and loving it. The downside is I have not been doing it very often. The system is overloaded with subs because of the layoffs of Dallas teachers. I guess now the district has too many subs. I still have "regulars" that call me but I need more work. My hope was to get an aide position in the fall to get my foot in the door but those are getting cut too. Scary time.






The kids are doing great. I am room mom for Curt's 4th grade class so I was in charge of his valentine party. Crazy but fun! I mentioned Heath (Curt's friend who has autism) in my previous post. This is a picture of the two of them. The other one is Curt and his teacher--notice how Curt is almost as tall as she is!!






This weekend we went to Pizza Planet and celebrated Emma's end of the season for basketball. The kids had a blast. There were roller coasters, pirate ships, bumper cars and games! The season for both Curt and Emma will start up again in a couple weeks so we are enjoying the break :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey, these comments are great! I hardly ever check my email anymore, too many other distractions. I love this background. love ya!!

    ReplyDelete

You are visitor

Web Counters

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom with 3 children: Curt 10, Emma 8, and Colin 4. I substitute teach at their elementary school. I have a degree in elementary education and I would love to have a teaching job when Colin starts Kindergarten in the fall of 2009. I have been married since May 25, 1996 to John who is a General Manager for Dave and Buster's in Dallas.